Monday 9 August 2010

A Brief Intro



Greetings!!

I've been an avidly customizing all my Windows systems for a few years now. I'm now in possession of a couple of folders full of tweaks that I'm planning to upload here. The sad part is they were written and saved in pdf format which means I've basically got to re-write them all again!! They will be written and uploaded in no particular order, however I do intend to make a full index page to make finding what you are looking for easier.

If you have anything specific you are searching the web for, feel free to "Add a Comment" and I'll add it to the top of my To Do list.


Although this blog is called Windows Seven Modifying you might just find the occasional XP mod slipping through the net!

A small selection of the icons and modified System Files can be found at deviantArt

Thanks for visiting.

Best Regards

Elmer BeFuddled

No comments:

Post a Comment